Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcome to the Compliance Blog

NAU coaches and staff.  Welcome to the NAU Compliance blog.  My goal by starting the blog is to provide you with a resource that will allow you to access compliance content on a regular basis around the clock.  In time, I hope to have different resources such as the NCAA manual and recruiting calendars available on the website so that you can access those documents 24/7 whenever you need to.... and without having to wake me up in the middle of the night to get them!!

I also hope post different articles that I find interesting and compliance related from time to time in order to increase your knowledge of compliance and ask more questions.  Please bookmark the page so that you can check it from time to time and let me know if you have any feedback on things that I can do better.